Rapid Response Team Chaplain Conference
June 10-13, 2013
Come Early and Stay Over Opportunities
The Billy Graham Rapid Response Team (RRT) annual training conference is a 4-day conference designed to equip you to minister to others in crisis situations. You will have the opportunity to engage in worship, be encouraged from scripture and complete one Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) course. If you wish to complete 2 of the requirements (*) for RRT chaplaincy, consider staying an extra day to attend the Sharing Hope in Crisis (SHIC) seminar.
CISM courses and SHIC registration details are below. At the time you register, please be prepared to give the Reservation Assistant the name of the CISM course you wish to take, along with an alternate.
RRT CHAPLAIN CONFERENCE
Date: June 10-13, 2013
• Check-in will begin at 2:00 pm on June 10th
• Event ends on Thursday, June 13 with lunch
• Call the Cove at 800-950-2092 for cost and registration
CISM classes to be offered are as follows:
• Individual Crisis Intervention and Peer Support
• Emotional and Spiritual Care
• Grief Following Trauma
• Pastoral Crisis Intervention I
• Law Enforcement Perspectives
Registration for the RRT Chaplain Conference and the SHARING HOPE IN CRISIS Seminar begin November 1st.
(*) RRT Chaplaincy Training Requirements:
Complete a Sharing Hope in Crisis Seminar and (2) CISM Courses